call center module
well at the biggining of this new module to be realistic i can say that my knowledge was no good about call center but in the samtime i thought that this module would be interesting because I would be able to to learn and know news words ,new techniques . I am concious that my knowledge has grow up and I have learned news thing about it call center that i goin to support me for news experiences in life as a teacher and professsional ,make more money and also apply it in the real world in my English career. I consider that one of the most important thing that I have learned including differents words .news tools and a big acoount of words have been the words that the teacher gave us in classroom due that always He was trying to give us all words based of his own experience. He was no only giving us the words ,all classes he was with a vivid experiences of his job as a call center agent. all of these experiences that the teacher was telling us made that my learning was more comprehensible because the teacher explanations were accompanied with real images of his work.
Also one element that I consider that is useful for me as a proffessional were the techniques and knowledge obtained in the classroom and internet sources , for me the methodology that the teacher used due that the teacher was uusing the social networks and internet support lke a blog .He changed the traditional way to teach the English. Another important thing that the teacher told us that in a call center we have to be FOCUS in any situation because in a call center has a phrase called TIME IS MONEY . Evertyhing has helped me to enrich and innovate my life as a english teacher
To finish i have had a big experience in thi time of the module of call center , i leraned a lot of words news useful things i know that those thing can open doors for me and have more opportunities to develop in the field of teaching . I am thankful for all.
i consider that my score in this module is an 8 .
well at the biggining of this new module to be realistic i can say that my knowledge was no good about call center but in the samtime i thought that this module would be interesting because I would be able to to learn and know news words ,new techniques . I am concious that my knowledge has grow up and I have learned news thing about it call center that i goin to support me for news experiences in life as a teacher and professsional ,make more money and also apply it in the real world in my English career. I consider that one of the most important thing that I have learned including differents words .news tools and a big acoount of words have been the words that the teacher gave us in classroom due that always He was trying to give us all words based of his own experience. He was no only giving us the words ,all classes he was with a vivid experiences of his job as a call center agent. all of these experiences that the teacher was telling us made that my learning was more comprehensible because the teacher explanations were accompanied with real images of his work.
Also one element that I consider that is useful for me as a proffessional were the techniques and knowledge obtained in the classroom and internet sources , for me the methodology that the teacher used due that the teacher was uusing the social networks and internet support lke a blog .He changed the traditional way to teach the English. Another important thing that the teacher told us that in a call center we have to be FOCUS in any situation because in a call center has a phrase called TIME IS MONEY . Evertyhing has helped me to enrich and innovate my life as a english teacher
To finish i have had a big experience in thi time of the module of call center , i leraned a lot of words news useful things i know that those thing can open doors for me and have more opportunities to develop in the field of teaching . I am thankful for all.
i consider that my score in this module is an 8 .
Very good, Omar. I think we learned very well the meaning of the phrase "TIME IS MONEY"
ResponderBorrarWise as an owl
ResponderBorrar